All businesses, no matter how technically competent, need good sales administration. Telephone contact, response times to enquiries, simply fulfilling promises made, are all hugely important in how the outside work views any business: Bumps & Scuffs is no exception.
Past Holders of the Position
When we first moved to Wrecclesham we were very fortunate to secure the services of Bob Pugh. Bob was only 66 years old and, although recently retired, he was looking for something that would help him transition towards full retirement. We were very grateful for the couple of years he spent with us.
His successor, Sam, was less than half his age and was looking for a position that would still allow her to fulfil her responsibilities towards her two school-age children. Once again we were very fortunate in securing her services.
Recruitment for Position of Sales Administrator
And we are now looking for someone to replace Sam.
As you can tell our criteria are pretty broad.
We believe that this is a great opportunity for a part-time Sales Administrator to join our small, but growing, car body repair business based in Wrecclesham. Processes and systems are well established.
The core working hours are from 10.00 till 14.00 – some flexibility exists.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Supervising completion of quotations
- Following up on quotations issued
- Organising scheduling of work including transfers to associate workshop
- Liaising with customers regarding progress on repair work
- Raising invoices
- Collecting payment
- Occasional short distance car driving between sites in Wrecclesham and Aldershot
- Part-time and permanent
Skills and best match
- Good organisational skills
- Microsoft Office
- Confident telephone manner
- From £21,000 to £22,500 pa
- Pro rata [c£12 per hour]
- Wrecclesham, Farnham GU10 4QS
Some of the Questions We Will Ask
- Are you comfortable working with technically focused colleagues?
- Are you comfortable working in a workshop environment?
- Do you have any interest in motor cars?
- Please send CV to [email protected]